Friday, July 12, 2013

Tortilla Bar

I was more than pleasantly surprised by this amazing restaurant.  Fresh ingredients, great prices, and fast service.  Even though I didn't come prepared with a camera, I was still able to capture some of our yummy food with my hubby's camera phone(I'm still stuck in the stone age with a flip phone...and I love it).  We devoured the kale and jicama salad in about a minute, no joke.  It was light and refreshing.  The bitterness of the greens and the sweetness of the pineapple was delightful!  We loved the tacos.  Every bite had a soft and crunchy texture and a great punch of flavor.  They only use local ingredients, and there's no doubt of it in every bite.  Everything was perfectly cooked and perfectly fresh.  Lastly we licked our dessert bowl clean.  Who would have thought that whipped cream, banana, caramel popcorn and lime shavings would be a fantastic ending to a meal?  Genius!  We are fans, and we will be back...no question. 



No comments:

Post a Comment