Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pantrucas Chilean Restaurant

Many moons ago, a friend told me about this great Chilean restaurant by Days Market in Provo.  Let me just say, I am so glad I finally tried it!  The aroma that meets you when you walk into Pantrucas gets your tummy rumbling.  The menu is small, but everything is so yummy.  Any choice you make will be a good one. You are called by name and welcomed with the kindest greetings.
 We started our meal with orange juice.  It was frothy and fresh, just seconds from being juiced.  Their Churrasco Plata is so full of flavor, and nothing but fresh ingredients!  The beef empanadas blew my mind.  Crunchy on the outside and soft in the middle, and packed with flavor.  It's definitely worth going up there to get a taste of this delicious food.









 







No comments:

Post a Comment